InterContinental David Tel Aviv Selects Mitel for Enhanced Communications and Collaboration
- Helps staff easily connect and collaborate to seamlessly accommodate guest needs.
- New tools and automated processes already benefitting 1,000 users at the hotel.
Mitelis trusted by hoteliers in over 30,000 properties across the globe.
Just three months since deployment, the hotel has already seen improvements in productivity.
"We strive to provide an experience that goes beyond our guests' expectations and our staff is consistently recognized for doing so," said
"The world's most successful hotels realize that standing out, attracting new guests, building loyalty, and increasing revenue per room depend on how smoothly operations are run and whether customers enjoyed the stay," said
InterContinental Hotels & Resortsis the world's oldest international hotel brand with 180 locations in more than 60 countries. Mitelpowers more than 30,000 properties and is an approved standard across 12 major hotel brands globally.
- Businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Learn more about communications technology specially-designed for the hospitality industry here.
- Get a sneak peek at the "Guest Experience of the Future."
- Download a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
Tags/Keywords: Hotels, Hospitality, Guest Experience, Contact Center
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-C Contact Information Media -
Americas Camille Beasley469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 email@example.com Media - EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 firstname.lastname@example.org Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg469-212-0434 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media