Mitel Accelerates Lead in Mobile Enterprise With Mobile and Cloud Innovations
- Introduces hosted Voice over LTE, Video over LTE and Voice over WiFi (VoLTE, ViLTE and VoWiFi) for mobile carriers
- Delivers capability for associating all of a user's phone lines and functionality with one device
- Unveils embedded mobile real-time communications for SaaS applications targeting highly mobile, real-time field service workers
- Debuts a mobile-first, team collaboration solution with real-time, native integration that supports the way teams work today
- Announces integrated mobile, M2M (machine-to-machine) and cloud services that will enhance and redefine healthcare choices
- Expands new cloud services in
Franceand Germany, enabling large businesses to become more nimble while smaller companies gain access to more enterprise tools and resources
This latest wave of Mitel innovations is aimed at eliminating legacy barriers and enabling seamless, real-time communications and collaboration including:
Mitel Mobile Cloud Suite: A platform that lets Tier 2 and 3 mobile carriers quickly and cost-effectively provision hosted VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi and Advanced Messaging services.
Mobile Multi-ID: A capability that intersects mobile and business identities, making it no longer necessary to have both a personal and business phone. Multi-ID integrates a user's identity from their individual devices making it possible to associate multiple phone lines on a single device and enjoy all the same features.
MiTeam: A mobile-first, team collaboration solution with real-time, native integration that supports the way teams work today. With instant collaboration, work teams can initiate on-the-go screen sharing, content collaboration, real-time voice and video meetings and seamlessly extend them to participants outside of the work environment including partners, vendors and customers. MiTeam is a workflow-oriented application with project and topic-based workstreams and is embedded into existing Mitel technology.
Global Cloud Expansion: Mitel MiCloud expands in
"The vision of the mobile enterprise we outlined in October is becoming a reality," said
"Market-leading field service organizations need professional grade, mobile communications applications to drive business growth and profitability," said
"The influence of mobile and cloud applications is rapidly seeping into everyday enterprise communications in a way that is reshaping how, when and on what device work gets done," said
- Mitel added 20 new cloud partners in EMEA during the fourth quarter of 2015
- Mitel powers VoLTE/ VoWiFi services in 18 countries
- MiCloud services are available in six countries:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Franceand Germany
- Mitel enters 2016 with the fastest growing cloud communications business in the world and number one market share position based on total cloud users globally, according to
Synergy Research Group
- Visit Mitel at
Mobile World Congressin Barcelonaat Booth 7A21 and Enterprise Connect in Orlandoat Booth 2001
- Download the infographic "The Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
- Download the white paper "
Seamless Communicationsand Collaboration"
- Download the case study T-Mobile Netherlands Turns to Mitel for New FMC Cloud Service
- Download the white paper "Five Ways to Ensure Quality Eldercare While Reducing Costs"
- Watch the MiTeam Collaboration video
- Watch the Mobile
Twitter: Mitel Accelerates Lead in Mobile Enterprise with Mobile and Cloud Innovations #MitelNext
Twitter: Mitel Announces New, Real-Time Applications and Expands Cloud and Mobile Services #MitelNext #VoLTE #ViLTE #VoWiFi
VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWiFi, Enterprise, Mobile, Cloud, Real-Time
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. Our unique cloud-based mobile enterprise solutions address the evolving needs of a mobile-first world for enterprises, workers and consumers, making Mitel the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media - ||Media - EMEA/AP|
|(469) 212-0433||+44 (0) 1291 612 646|
|(469) 574-8134||(469) 574-8113|
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
News Provided by Acquire Media