Mitel Announces New Go-to-Market Strategy
- Consolidates and unifies partner program across regions starting in Q2 2018.
- Helps partners realize the benefits and flexibility for thriving in today's UCC market.
- Reflects commitment to deliver advanced applications.
- Leverages two-tier distribution as part of go-to-market strategy.
The partner program is designed around four key pillars:
- Simplicity: Three partner program levels with streamlined requirements make it easier for a partner to reap immediate benefits.
- Flexibility: A new point-based system measures cloud and on-site partner performance, focusing on driving cloud growth.
- Velocity: A single program with growth incentives for top-producing partners aims at driving improved performance and customer outcomes.
- Partnership: A revised approach to allocate marketing funds based on mutually agreed upon business and marketing plans designed to support new business development.
Mitel's new Global Partner Program includes restructured platinum, gold and authorized certification levels to incentivize and recognize partners driving growth. These include a variety of benefits such as joint marketing funds, growth incentives, marketing and technical assistance, deal registration, and an enhanced demo program.
In addition to the new partner program,
"As cloud, applications and IoT become part of everyday business processes, organizations need the flexibility to collaborate and effectively maximize all tools at their disposal. They
also need a partner that brings them these resources," said
"The market is evolving quickly as customers are increasingly looking for cloud-based solutions, and to their technology providers, to help them digitally transform," said
- Mitel is ranked #2 in UCaaS Market Share Worldwide by Synergy Research (Q3 CY2017).
- Mitel recently crossed the one million-seat mark for UCaaS subscribers worldwide.
- Mitel has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for four consecutive years.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media - EMEA
+33 (0)130 964 301
News Provided by Acquire Media