Mitel Crosses Two Million Cloud Subscribers Milestone
- One out of four cloud communications users prefers Mitel over other brands
- Mitel subscribers exceed those of the nearest competitor by 2X
The acceleration of Mitel's cloud business is in line with the latest report from Synergy Research Group*, published earlier this month, which shows Mitel remains the market share leader for global cloud business communications.
"Our business has more than doubled over the last few months and our previous solution wasn't able to scale to meet our needs or deliver the mobile experience we required," said
"Demand for cloud communications continues across the globe as businesses of all sizes look for more flexible solutions and commercial options," said
*Cloud Business Communication Market Share Report Worldwide 4Q 2016
- Mitel is the only brand across five Gartner Magic Quadrant Reports for business communications
- Mitel cloud services are available in six countries:
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Franceand Germany
- Download the article "How Cloud Communications Is Opening Up Possibilities"
- Read the blog on how BYOD can help team collaboration
- Read the blog on how collaboration can shave an hour from your workday
- Learn more about MiTeam collaboration software
- Watch the video on MiCloud Office
- See the infographic on preparing for the "Rise of the Mobile Enterprise"
Twitter: Mitel crosses two million cloud subscribers milestone
Twitter: Mitel expands market share lead as number 1 vendor for #cloud business communications worldwide
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Americas Camille Beasley469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org Media - EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 email@example.com Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 firstname.lastname@example.org Industry Analysts Amy MacLeod613-691-3317 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media