Mitel Enables Seamless Smartphone and Business Phone Integration
- Automatic handoff from smartphone to desk phone and back
- Shared access to contacts across both devices
- WiFi connectivity untethers the desk phone
- Executive phone features high resolution 7" color touchscreen
- Charge mobile devices directly from desk phone
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b7ccf717-fda4-405d-abc7-f5a3c130d516
With a wide range of exclusive accessories and three designs to choose from, customization and flexibility are at your fingertips. Customers are able to embrace seamless communications and collaboration across the organization, together with the HD-quality audio that enterprise customers expect from Mitel.
"The sleek, modern styling of the new phones delivers a user experience unlike any I have seen elsewhere," said
"With mobility and mobile devices increasingly a part of the workday, our customers are looking for an integrated mobile-first experience, inside and outside of the workplace," said
"The market for business phones is increasingly being defined by customers looking for better mobile
and desktop integration," said
"Our 6900 series business phones were designed on the inside to drive increased business productivity and collaboration. On the outside, it provides the elegant aesthetic and intuitive user experience we now expect at our fingertips," said
- New phones will be showcased at Mitel Next in
Paris. Register here to watch a live broadcast of the event.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- See the new phones and read about the 6900 series accessories.
- Download a free copy of the "VoWiFi for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how to spend more time communicating and less time trying to connect.
Twitter: Mitel enables seamless smartphone and business phone integration #ucoms #collaboration
6900 Series, Collaboration, UC, Business Phones
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Information Media -
Americas Camille Beasley469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 email@example.com Media - EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 firstname.lastname@example.org Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg469-212-0434 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media