Mitel Expands Partner Network Across Germany to Better Serve Enterprises
- Offers advanced capabilities for simplifying and improving communications.
- Allows customers options for future cloud migration based on their unique needs.
- Increases Mitel partners serving Germany's medium-to-large enterprise segment.
Among the newly-signed partners are Bechler, BVG, ComNET Gesellschaft für Kommunikation & Netzwerke mbH,
To further support the success of its partners,
"Our customers look for a supplier who not only provides reliable and scalable communications and collaboration
solutions, but can also help them evolve as their business changes," said
"As fast-moving companies across Germany seek to simplify and improve how they communicate and collaborate, it's important to have best-in-class channel partners to make what's possible a reality," said
- Mitel was recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees' total work time is wasted on inefficient communications. Read the report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Learn more about how Mitel is giving a voice to digital transformation.
- Get a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
Frost & Sullivanselected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
Twitter: Mitel expands partner network across Germany to better serve enterprises
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Americas/APAC Camille Beasley469-212-0433 email@example.com Media - EMEA Sandrine Quinton +33 (0)130-964-301 firstname.lastname@example.org Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 email@example.com Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg469-212-0434 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by Acquire Media