Mitel Introduces CCaaS Solution to Enable Businesses to Provide More Intelligent Customer Experiences
Launches MiCloud Engage Contact Center and newest version of MiCloud Flex
- Intelligent analytics deliver personalized services and first-contact resolutions
- Omnichannel capabilities support interactions on customers’ device and channel of choice
- Key milestone achieved with shipment of more than one million contact center agent seats
Entirely over-the-top with no software or equipment to deploy, MiCloud Engage Contact Center works with any call control platform and integrates with a wide range of third-party CRM applications. The solution powers omnichannel communications and combines innovative technologies with deep analytics and real-time reporting, enabling businesses to make data-powered decisions across every part of their organization. MiCloud Engage Contact Center also supports remote workers, including a fully-virtualized workforce, and is easy to administer. Rapid scalability gives seasonal businesses the option of scaling up or down simply and quickly to accommodate demand.
Mitel is also introducing the newest release of MiCloud Flex which now extends omnichannel support to improve how customers interact with businesses on the device and media of their choice. By combining the customizable characteristics of MiCloud Flex with seamless, digital interactions, companies can create even more individualized customer experiences. A unified, web-based desktop environment boosts agent productivity by making it easy for them to handle simultaneous interactions on a variety of channels or work directly from within a CRM application.
Mitel recently shipped its one-millionth contact center agent seat. By offering choice of public or private cloud deployment, Mitel’s contact center portfolio is designed to meet the demands of companies of all sizes. Each solution provides valuable insights and rich features businesses can use to increase first-contact resolution rates, offer more personalized services and better understand their customers' buying behavior.
MiCloud Engage Contact Center and the latest release of MiCloud Flex are currently available for purchase in the U.S. market.
“Acendas Travel strives to be the best at creating and developing lasting client relationships and our Mitel solution is the most important system we have supporting that,” said
“Forward-thinking organizations are reviewing and enhancing each customer touchpoint to ensure optimal customer engagement experiences with each interaction,” said
“As communication demands shift and businesses continue to undergo digital transformation, Mitel is empowering companies to leverage the contact center beyond a support function and tap into its potential for driving a more intelligent customer experience,” said
- MZA ranks Mitel #2 in global market share for contact center systems shipped.
- More than 25,000 organizations rely on Mitel contact center solutions as the backbone for their customer engagements.
- Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center,
Unified Communicationsand Unified Communicationsas a Service.
- Download a free copy of the “Customer Experience for Dummies” e-book.
- Learn more about Mitel’s integration with Google Cloud Contact Center AI.
- Download the white paper on Mitel’s Global Benchmark Study to find out what 5,000 respondents think about today’s customer service.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Mitel Networks