Mitel Next Draws Customers and Partners to Phoenix for First-Hand Look at the Future of Business Communications
- Keynote by thought leader
Geoffrey Moore, bestselling author of “Crossing the Chasm”
- Real-world examples of communications technology enabling digital transformations
- Innovation sneak peeks plus deep dives into cloud, contact center, IoT, AI and more
Held at the
- Keynote from business transformation visionary
Geoffrey Moore, author of “Crossing the Chasm.”
- Fireside chat with
Bill Schlough, Senior Vice President and CIO, the San Francisco Giants.
- Mitel customer panel with
Simon Etta, Director of Communications Services, the City of Baltimore; Steven Pankretic, Director of IT, Massey Services, Inc.; and Eric Laracuente, Infrastructure Engineer, Secura Insurance.
- Demonstrations showcasing the integration of Google Contact center AI and a presentation from
Adam Champy, Senior Product Manager, Google.
- Presentations from
Rich McBee, Mitel President and CEO, and other members of the company’s senior leadership team.
General sessions and breakout tracks will explore topics ranging from cloud to contact center, IoT, AI and beyond. Real-world examples and a Solutions Center will offer a view into how Mitel’s communications technology is helping different types of businesses—across a variety of industries—embrace digital transformation and elevate their competitive game.
“Mitel Next provides a platform for Mitel customers to learn best practices, ensure they’re making the most of their communications solution and find out what technology developments lie ahead,” said
“For a business, peak performance is tied to how well you communicate and collaborate with people, things and data. Most organizations recognize that, but many are spread thin and trying to balance IT objectives with financial considerations,” said
- Mitel is the only brand recognized across the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Contact Center,
Unified Communicationsand Unified Communicationsas a Service.
- Mitel also received a North American Unified Communications Growth Excellence Leadership Award from
Frost & Sullivan.
- Visit www.mitel.com/next for highlights of the Mitel Next event in
- Download complimentary copies of the "Customer Experience for Dummies," "
Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" and “Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-books.
- Join the
Mitel User Groupcommunity.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: Mitel Networks