Mitel Optimizes Its Go-to-Market Strategy in EMEA & South Pacific; Signs Partnership With Westcon-Comstor
- Opens up new business opportunities for Mitel and Westcon as demand for unified communications and real-time collaboration increases
- Provides channel partners an exceptionally high level of service and access to Mitel’s market-leading UCC portfolio
- Represents latest step in Mitel’s go-to-market strategy, accelerating the company’s move to the cloud
As companies increasingly look to new technology solutions to help digitally transform, demand for seamless communications and collaboration is growing. Through their expanded partnership, Mitel and Westcon will work closely together to help channel partners meet this demand and further develop their businesses.
Alongside best-in-class UC and collaboration solutions, Westcon will offer partners sophisticated logistics delivering support for global deployments. Resellers will also benefit from Westcon’s enablement and support programs, which provide tailored solutions that can help unlock new opportunities. Additionally, as a Mitel Authorized Training Partner, Westcon will deliver certified training that enables the channel to expand the suite of Mitel professional services they provide, increasing the value they offer customers.
The extended partnership with Westcon is part of Mitel’s go-to-market strategy, announced in
"To drive Mitel’s and channel partners’ growth and success in a rapidly changing and competitive landscape, the speed and simplicity of our go-to-market model are essential,” said
“This is an exciting new strategic partnership for Westcon,” said
- Mitel has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years.
- Mitel is ranked #2 UCaaS Market Share Worldwide by
- View the Mitel Next New Go-to-Market Strategy announcement.
- Download a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
WestconComstor.com | Twitter |
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Mitel – EMEA & APAC
Media – Americas
+44 7714 872557
Source: Mitel Networks