Mitel Outlines Integrated Portfolio for North America
- Offers customers a best path to the cloud for access to advanced applications.
- Leverages best-of-breed technology for communications and collaboration.
Provideson-site portfolio with maximum choice, flexibility and reliability.
Chosen for their ability to deliver simplicity, reliability and enterprise-grade communications and collaboration, flagship
Retail UCaaS Solutions
- MiCloud Connect (previously ShoreTel Connect CLOUD) with Teamwork and Contact Center
- MiCloud Flex (previously Mitel MiCloud Enterprise) with MiCollab and MiCloud Contact Center
- MiVoice Office 250 with Phone Manager applications
- MiVoice Connect (previously ShoreTel Connect ONSITE) with Connect UC and Contact Center
- MiVoice Business with MiCollab and MiContact Center Business
In addition to the flagship portfolio,
"North American businesses are rapidly moving to the cloud, but they are not all doing it at the same pace or with the same configuration. Our customers need choice and a clear technology path forward," said
Mitelhas been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years. Synergy Research Grouphas confirmed Mitel'sposition as the #2 unified communications as a service (UCaaS) vendor worldwide.
- Mitel UCaaS solutions are trusted by more than one million global subscribers.
- Read the FAQ document for more information on the
- Download a free copy of the "
Cloud Communications for Dummies" e-book.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mitel-outlines-integrated-portfolio-for-north-america-300589295.html
News Provided by Acquire Media