Mitel Partners With Westcon-Comstor to Strengthen Go-to-Market Opportunities in Germany
- Expands Mitel's business opportunities in
Germanyas customers look for cloud-capable solutions.
- Enables more businesses in
Germanyto take advantage of seamless communications and collaboration.
- Provides channel partners strong support and access to market-leading solutions.
As companies increasingly look to new technology solutions to help digitally transform their businesses, demand for seamless communications and collaboration grows. Channel partners are looking for best-in-class solutions that maximize this opportunity. Mitel will work closely with Westcon-Comstor to address this need in the mid-large size enterprise market via its broad on-site portfolio and applications. Westcon-Comstor will gradually expand into Mitel's cloud-based offering in order to take advantage of the strong momentum in cloud adoption across Germany.
"With its market-leading position and extensive offering of on-site and cloud solutions, Mitel has an extremely attractive portfolio that allows us to address SMEs and enterprises alike," said
"With Westcon-Comstor, reseller partners in
- Mitel is #1 supplier of business communications systems in
Europe. (Source: MZA)
- Mitel was recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for four consecutive years.
- Mitel was ranked #2 UCaaS Market Share Worldwide by
- View the Synergy Research Group Overview of Q3 Cloud Market Growth across segments.
Westcon-Comstor is a value-added technology distributor of category-leading solutions in Security, Collaboration,
Westconcomstor.com |LinkedIn | Twitter
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
+44 7714 872557
Mitel - EMEA
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mitel-partners-with-westcon-comstor-to-strengthen-go-to-market-opportunities-in-germany-300590034.html
News Provided by Acquire Media