Mitel Takes Customers to the Cloud with New Communications and Collaboration Application for Small Businesses
Subscription-based Mitel OfficeLink unleashes small business productivity and redefines customer experience with a cost-effective application for the always-on, always-connected workforce
- Bundles easy-to-use collaboration features into a single mobile application.
- Optimizes small business budgets with as-a-service commercial option for the most in demand communications and collaboration capabilities.
- Leverages Mitel CloudLink enabling small businesses to move to the cloud at their own pace by connecting existing communications assets to the cloud.
Now available in
“We’re glad to see Mitel continuing to drive innovation to improve how companies communicate and collaborate,” said
“Mitel OfficeLink was created hand in hand with our fast-moving small business customers. The result is a solution focused on simplicity, delivering only the features they need most to communicate and collaborate effectively,” said
- Mitel has been recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for
Unified Communicationsfor four consecutive years. Synergy Research Groupconfirms Mitel’s position as the #2 unified communications as a service (UCaaS) vendor worldwide
- Mitel hosted cloud solutions are trusted by more than one million global subscribers.
- Get a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" e-book.
- Learn how businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media – North America
Source: Mitel Networks