Ottawa Senators Score Speed and Agility With Real-Time Communications Solution From Mitel
Meets Complex Requirements of a
- Keeps staff and team connected at home and away
- Enables personalized service for VIPs and season-seat members
- Extends communications to in-building retail tenants via the cloud
To help manage the complex communications requirements of a professional
sports organization, Mitel has equipped the
Additionally, Mitel helps the
"The system we had been using was limited in terms of functionality," said
"The most successful hockey teams are able to quickly adjust to the flow of the game," said
Frost & Sullivanrecently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award.
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Professional hockey, football, baseball and basketball teams across
North Americatrust Mitel to provide real-time, seamless communications to power their businesses and the fan experience.
- Learn why the
San Diego Padresand Michael Johnson Performance chose Mitel to support their high-performance organizations.
- Download a free copy of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" eBook.
- Find out how team collaboration software can make your business more productive and reduce email by an average of 40 percent.
Twitter: .@Senators score speed and agility with real-time communications solution from Mitel #Sens
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Information Media -
Americas Camille Beasley469-212-0433 firstname.lastname@example.org Media - EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 email@example.com Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 firstname.lastname@example.org Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg469-212-0434 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media