Telenor Group's Daxcom Chooses Mitel to Expand Business Communications Offerings in Sweden
- Enables organizations to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Allows customers options for future cloud migration based on their unique needs.
- Strengthens Mitel's number one market share position in
"As a leader in the Swedish market, we are committed to helping our customers be more productive and achieve optimal results from their communications infrastructure," said
"Businesses want communications applications that differentiate the customer experience and make it easier for employees to collaborate and work efficiently," said Claes Kolare, CEO of
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
Mitelis the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Businesses lose an average of
$11,000per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Download a free copy of the Webtorials "2017 Workplace Productivity and Communications Technology Report."
Frost & Sullivanselected Mitelcloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
- Download free copies of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" and "
Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" e-books.
Twitter: Telenor Group's #Daxcom Chooses #Mitel to Expand Business Communications Offerings in
Communications and Collaboration,
*Source: MZA - The Western Europe Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Market - Q4 2016
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Information Media -
Americas Camille Beasley469-212-0433 email@example.com Investors Michael McCarthy469-574-8134 firstname.lastname@example.org Media - EMEA/AP Duncan Miller +44 (0) 1291 612 646 email@example.com Industry Analysts Denise Hogberg469-212-0434 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by Acquire Media