Tottenham Hotspur Chooses Mitel Unified Communications to Support World-Class Entertainment Experience at its New Stadium
English Premier League Football Clubselects Mitelunified communications infrastructure to help create one of the most technologically advanced stadiums in the world.
- Mitel's multi-channel contact centre platform will support critical customer service functions for fans.
Mitelsolutions to enhance Tottenham Hotspurcustomer service capabilities helping to create a world-class experience including premium hospitality and retail.
Using Mitel's advanced communications and collaboration capabilities,
In addition to creating an exceptional experience for guests, the
"We are pleased to welcome
Mitelis the official Unified Communications Supplier to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, providing capabilities for improved collaboration, customer care and remote employee tools and features. Mitelis the Official Business Technology and Communicationspartner of Major League Baseballand currently works with more than 30 leading sports franchises, clubs, leagues and stadiums around the world.
- Find out more about Tottenham Hotspur's new stadium.
Founded in 1882,
- A global following in excess of 400 million, with strong supporter bases across the
UK, the USA, China, Asiaand Southern Africa, including nearly 200 Official Supporters Clubsworldwide
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA) - one of the world's leading providers of insurance services
- A newly-built state-of-the-art training centre with advanced plans for a new world class stadium development that will sit at the heart of a major regeneration for
- An award-winning Foundation that has created nearly 3 million opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes
A global market leader in business communications powering more than two billion business connections,
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
News Provided by Acquire Media