Westcon-Comstor Launches Mitel Cloud Communications for Small and Medium Enterprises in Australia
- Quick-to-deploy, mobile-centric UCC solution now available for wholesale and resale.
- Provides small and medium enterprises (SMEs) access to advanced capabilities.
- Empowers Westcon-Comstor partners to pursue new opportunities across vertical segments.
The MiCloud Connect Service equips partners with a competitive, end-to-end
"As digital transformation accelerates in the workplace, cloud-based communications are becoming an expectation for businesses in
"Cloud communications give SMEs access to advanced tools and capabilities that were previously only affordable to much larger companies," said Pierre-Jean Châlon, Senior Vice President of APAC Sales,
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
Mitelwas recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communicationsfor three consecutive years.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees' total work time is wasted inefficient communications. Read the report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Learn more about how
Mitelis giving a voice to digital transformation.
- See Frost & Sullivan's full analysis of Mitel's leadership in the cloud market.
Twitter: Westcon-Comstor launches
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections,
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media - Global|
+44 (0) 1291 612 646
|Media - AP|
+61 2 9023 9554
News Provided by Acquire Media